The growth and reputation of Plastic Container Supply and its parent company Bulk Container Express is based on customer trust and satisfaction. If you receive a product that is damaged, or you are dissatisfied with a product you receive the following policies will apply.
Before accepting delivery, the recipient should thoroughly inspect all items for shipping damage.
- If damage has occurred, the recipient should note the extent of the damage on the shipping bill.
- The recipient should not sign for the damaged items and should notify Plastic Container Supply immediately at 1-800-725-5197, Monday-Friday 8:00 am -5 pm Eastern time. Outside of business hours please use our Contact Us page.
- Photos of the damage are beneficial. If possible, please take pictures of the damaged items and email them to Plastic Container Supply
- Damage claims will be handled under the guidelines of FedEx Freight Priority. Plastic Container Supply will facilitate the quick resolution of claims to the best of our abilities within these guidelines.
Dissatisfaction with Product (No damage):
If the buyer wishes to return the product, the following must apply:
- The buyer must contact Plastic Container Supply within 14 calendar days from the date the merchandise was received. Products returned are subject to a restocking fee of 25% of the product price.
- The buyer must contact Plastic Container Supply for a return material authorization (RMA) number and shipping instructions prior to returning any products.
- The buyer is responsible for all return freight charges to Plastic Container Supply.
- Once Plastic Container Supply has received and inspected the returned merchandise, a credit will be made to the original payment method. An email notification will be generated once the credit has been issued.
If you have any further questions regarding our return and refund policy, please CONTACT our customer service experts.